[ZF] hosting sphinx sites for zope projects?

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Tue Jun 23 13:43:23 EDT 2009

Hi there,

On Tue, Jun 23, 2009 at 7:37 PM, Jim Fulton<jim at zope.com> wrote:
> Are there any plans to provide a place that zope developers can post
> sphinx sites for zope projects?

We effectively have such a place in docs.zope.org, though mostly for
more meta-project material. I'd also like this to be a place to
publish project-specific documentation.

I also think there is value in providing top-level *.zope.org names
for projects that really want to present their own identity; I think
this has helped Grok with grok.zope.org, for instance. For selected
projects we could consider making this possible.

The important thing we want to prevent is overloading Jens with
requests. :) Jens, do you have any suggestions as to how we might
develop a procedure for this?

Regards,

Martijn