[ZF] Announcement: 2011 Zope Foundation Board Elections and General Meeting

Jens Vagelpohl jens at dataflake.org
Wed Feb 16 08:29:50 EST 2011

Hi everyone,

Last month, Tres Seaver sent out the 2011 board election timetable:

https://mail.zope.org/mailman/private/foundation/2011-January/000642.html

The nomination period for the Zope Foundation board has now passed, and
today would have been my turn to open up the actual voting process that
was supposed to run through March 4. However, we ended up with as many
nominees as we have board seats to fill, which means even with a vote
taking place, all nominees would always end up being elected. For that
reason the outgoing board has decided to forgo the voting process and
consider all nominees as elected by acclamation.

This email serves as notice to all nominees who accepted their
nomination that the outgoing board thanks them for their willingness to
serve on the new board. They are, in no particular order:

Christian Theune
Jeff Rush
Tres Seaver
Jens Vagelpohl
Andreas Jung
Gary Poster
Jan Smith

The new board will be seated at the general meeting on March 16, 2011 at
15:00 UTC. The meeting will take place on irc.freenode.net, channel
#zope-foundation. Please mark your calendars. The preliminary agenda can
be found on the foundation website:

http://foundation.zope.org/board/agenda-agm-20110316

jens

--
Jens Vagelpohl
Secretary, Zope Foundation Board of Directors