[ZF] Nominations

Christian Theune ct at gocept.com
Mon Feb 11 14:53:12 UTC 2013

Hi,

I'm very grateful for everyone on the current board for them investing time to drive the foundation, especially everything related to the Github migration.

I'd like to nominate all of the existing board members. I think they did a good job and the foundation would benefit if we get some of the existing players to continue their work.

- Page, Rob
- Rush, Jeff
- Seaver, Tres
- Smith, Jan
- Souza-Leite, Aroldo
- Vagelpohl, Jens

Regards,
Christian

Christian Theune · ct at gocept.com
gocept gmbh & co. kg · Forsterstraße 29 · 06112 Halle (Saale) · Germany
http://gocept.com · Tel +49 345 1229889-7
Python, Pyramid, Plone, Zope · consulting, development, hosting, operations