[ZF] Nominations

Aroldo Souza-Leite asouzaleite at gmx.de
Tue Feb 12 13:55:34 UTC 2013

Hi Theuni,

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
> Datum: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 15:53:12 +0100
> Von: Christian Theune <ct at gocept.com>
> An: "foundation at zope.org" <foundation at zope.org>
> Betreff: [ZF] Nominations

> Hi,
>
> I'm very grateful for everyone on the current board for them investing
> time to drive the foundation, especially everything related to the Github
> migration.
>
> I'd like to nominate all of the existing board members. I think they did a
> good job and the foundation would benefit if we get some of the existing
> players to continue their work.
>
> - Page, Rob
> - Rush, Jeff
> - Seaver, Tres
> - Smith, Jan
> - Souza-Leite, Aroldo
> - Vagelpohl, Jens
>
> Regards,
> Christian

thanks for your manifestation of interest in the forthcoming of the Zope Foundation.

Concerning your positive balance of our work up to now, I accept it cum grano salis. I hope I will get a chance to spice it with a due pinch of self-criticism in the course of the coming months.

I accept the nomination to the next ZF board of directors and will stand up to the upcoming ZFB elections.

Regards,

Aroldo.