[ZF] Github admin access

Stephan Richter stephan.richter at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 17:59:26 UTC 2013

On Tuesday, February 19, 2013 12:37:12 PM Tres Seaver wrote:
> +1 from me:  effectively, this means joining the "repository committee",
> which reports to the foundation's board.  The board is meeting tomorrow:
>  I will ask them for a vote to approve your membership / access.

Thanks a lot! I will try to attend the meeting. It is at a good time. :-)

In the mean time could I lobby you for the following repos:

* ZConfig
* manuel
* zc.customdoctests
* zc.lockfile
* zdaemon
* zope.browser
* zope.cachedescriptors
* zope.contenttype
* zope.size
* zope.tales

I just need bare-bones for now. I will do the necessary configuration
adjustments later, if I get access.

Note: This is a list of all packages ported to Python 3 that do not have a
Github repository yet. I am getting the list from here:

http://zope3.pov.lt/py3/

Thanks,
Stephan
--