[ZF] manuel access

Jim Fulton jim at zope.com
Thu Feb 21 14:42:27 UTC 2013

On Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 8:25 AM, Benji York <benji at benjiyork.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 12:26 AM, Lennart Regebro <regebro at gmail.com> wrote:
>> IANAL, but as long as the license do not change the board should not
>> need to vote on anything, right? Or?
>
> That is my understanding.  I intend to keep the code under the ZPL.
>
> The vote would be to abandon Manuel as a ZF project and to point to me
> as the official maintainer, should they so desire.

The trick is to not accidentally imply that this is a ZF project, for example
by saying "Copyright Zope Foundation and Contributors".

See https://mail.zope.org/pipermail/zope-dev/2012-August/044647.html

I don't think this is hard to work out, but I think it needs to be worked
out, preferably once, not on a project-by-project basis.

Jim

--
Jim Fulton
http://www.linkedin.com/in/jimfulton