[ZF] Announcement: 2013 Zope Foundation Board Elections and General Meeting

Tres Seaver tseaver at palladion.com
Thu Feb 21 21:34:05 UTC 2013

On 02/01/2013 11:19 AM, Tres Seaver wrote:
> (please forgive the crosspost:  we need this announcement to be read
> as widely as possible).
>

> The Zope Foundation board is pleased to announce the regular 2013
> general meeting of the foundation will be held on Friday, 22 March
> 2013, at 15:00 UTC.  The meeting will be conducted via IRC at the
> following channel:
>
> irc://irc.freenode.net/#zope-foundation
>
> Prior to that meeting, the current board will conduct an elections in
> which foundation members will select seven (7) board members in
> accordance with the foundation bylaws[1].
>

> Summary -------

> Friday, 2013-02-15.
>
> - Voting via e-mail to a closed mailing list, from Wednesday,
> 2013-02-20 through Friday, 2013-03-08.
>
> - Votes tallied by representatives of the current board, using "Meek
> and Warrent STV" method using OpenSTV software.
>
> - General meeting and seating of the new board, Friday, 2013-03-22.

Because we did not have more nominations than seats, the
Foundation board voted today in its regular monthly meeting to
elide the elections process, and declare the following nominated
candidates as elected by acclamation:

- - Godefroid Chapelle

- - Jim Fulton

- - Rob Page

- - Stephan Richter

- - Jeff Rush

- - Tres Seaver

- - Aroldo Souza-Leite

Voting to seat the new board is still on the agneda for the
general meeting.

Tres.
- --
Tres Seaver          +1 540-429-0999          tseaver at palladion.com