[ZF] A couple of github issues

Matthew Wilkes matthew at matthewwilkes.co.uk
Sat May 11 22:21:08 UTC 2013

> Hm, crickets.

Sorry, I missed the original email. I've replied now, there's not the
vulnerability you originally suspected.

> Well, I think this is a good idea.

Me too. We have been running this in Plone for some time, and have
improved the script slightly. It's working pretty reliably.

> Are you still willing to set this up?

I am. If nobody objects to this running on one of Plone's servers I can
do it if somebody adds me to the repository committee. Otherwise, anyone
on that team can download and buildout
https://github.com/collective/mr.sisyphus

The main reason I'm volunteering is that I'm happy to maintain the code,
so can respond more quickly to any problems. Of course, it's open source
and it's a very simple script, so anyone can do it.

Matt