[ZF] Foundation goals survey

Andreas Jung lists at zopyx.com
Wed Jan 22 14:22:15 CET 2014

I am not allowed to give feedback over whatever kind?
The only right to exist for Zope is Plone. The only question
is how deal with the legacy in a reasonable way and how to
spend the money of the ZF in a reasonable way.

Andreas

Roger Ineichen wrote:
> Hi Andreas
>
> I never understood your motiviation about your negative comments if
> someone likes to improve something or make progress in a good
> direction with zope.
>
> Can you explain the motivation behind your reaction?
>
> Regards Roger Ineichen
>

>> -----Ursprüngliche Nachricht----- Von: foundation

- --
ZOPYX Limited         | Python | Zope | Plone | E-Publishing
Hundskapfklinge 33    | Consulting & Development
D-72074 Tübingen      | Electronic Publishing Solutions
www.zopyx.com         | Scalable Web Solutions
Produce & Publish - www.produce-and-publish.com