[Grok-dev] Re: Fwd: grok.zope.org typo

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Wed Apr 18 13:50:22 EDT 2007

Hey,

I've checked with Myroslav and there's no problem at all if we add new
users to that server. I'll contact Darryl privately to give him access.
If anyone else wants to volunteer and get access to that server, please
drop me a line. I am still trying to stay away from the actual
sysadministration though, so I'll gladly leave that to other volunteers. :)

Incidentally, Myroslav said they have monitoring services set up for
their hosting, and if we want any services hooked into that we can talk
to them. And if we're resource constrained, we should also let them
know, though I expect that won't happen any time soon yet. All very good
to know, so thanks again quintagroup!