[Grok-dev] Re: Grok-CD - GROK single color badge

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Thu Aug 2 13:22:22 EDT 2007

Hey Armin,

Thanks for keeping up with this work!

Armin C. Stroß-Radschinski wrote:
> My first impression after one day: Too kiddy-like. We need more impact!
> Therefore a modification of the emotion is helpful. What do we need? I
> think of a twinkle of the eye could do the job – looking straight into
> the camera. Martijn: what is the professional comedian in you saying? Be
> seriously ;-)!

The professional comedian in me is saying I never was a professional
comedian! :)

One thing that might work is using Grok smash somehow.

http://startifact.com/grok_smash.jpg

Something involving action with the club would make it less kiddie-like
and stand out more. Of course you can't fit the whole Grok smash image
in such a small area easily, but perhaps it inspires you.