[Grok-dev] action items: tutorials for the website

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Thu Aug 2 13:49:02 EDT 2007

Hi there,

I wrote this before and sent it but it seems to have disappeared before
it made it to the list. In the hopes it will still appear in time, I'll
post a shorter version.

We need to place the following texts in our howto section:

Kushan Das's XML-RPC tutorial
Brandon Craigh Rhones's sqlalchemy integration tutorial (once he's done)

Note that these tutorials explain some other grok things as well. I
think such duplication is okay - it might help people understand better
if they see the material presented in another context too.

Then there's Jim Fulton's zc.buildout tutorial. It's pre-made and in
restructured text already.

There's also my small note on the list on debugging into eggs.