[Grok-dev] Re: ComponentLookupError: (<InterfaceClass zope.app.catalog.interfaces.ICatalog>, '') on doctests

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Tue Aug 7 11:23:47 EDT 2007

Hey,

> Do I need to use some kind of setup code to make this work?

You will need to use a functional test, which means you need to register
the test from 'ftests' (.py or a package), and you need to use a
particular test suite.

Note that Grok's tests are somewhat different from tests you may want to
use in your own application. In your own application you may very well
be able to just use a normal doctest .txt file instead of the odd hybrid
  .py file with a docstring we introduced to test Grok itself.