[Grok-dev] Re: Bug on windows

Max M maxm at mxm.dk
Thu Aug 16 09:19:37 EDT 2007

Philipp von Weitershausen skrev:

> You're using a terribly old grokproject version (0.3dev). The error
> you're getting is due to that version's lack of robustness when spawning
> processes to run buildout.

Ah forgot to do "easy_install -U grokproject"

> Here's what you can do to get there by yourself:
>
> 1. Get the latest grokproject and run it. It should run through and dump
>    a "bin\zopectl" script (which won't work, that's why we install Paste
>    in the next steps).

It does not seem so:

D:\zope3>grokproject GrokTest
Enter module (Name of a demo Python module placed into the package)
['app.py']:

Enter user (Name of an initial administrator user): maxm
Enter passwd (Password for the initial administrator user): *****
Enter eggs_dir (Location where zc.buildout will look for and place
packages) ['C:\\Documents and Settings\\maxm/buildout-eggs']:
Creating directory .\GrokTest
Downloading zc.buildout...
Invoking zc.buildout...
While:
   Installing.
   Getting section app.
   Initializing section app.

An internal error occured due to a bug in either zc.buildout or in a
recipe being used:

ImportError:
No module named schemaless

Is there any restrictions on where the egss should be placed? I just
chose the default location.

--

hilsen/regards Max M, Denmark

http://www.mxm.dk/