[Grok-dev] Setting up apidoc with Grok

Sebastian Ware sebastian at urbantalk.se
Fri Aug 17 05:22:42 EDT 2007

After fixing the XML, there is still no introspection tab in the ZMI.
Shouldn't the introspection tab appear just by adding "devmode on" in
zope.conf? Or do I also have to add some ZCML, in which case where?
(I have tried to follow the directions in Philipps book, but I am not
getting it to work)

Mvh Sebastian