[Grok-dev] Re: Re: The Grok Learning Curve

Uli Fouquet uli at gnufix.de
Mon Aug 20 05:06:53 EDT 2007

On Sun, 19.08.2007, 19:55 -0300 Luciano Ramalho wrote:
> On 8/19/07, Luis De la Parra <lparrab at gmx.net> wrote:
> > I wrote the security-getting-started / recipie , and no, I don't have write
> > access to the repository.
>
> I read your recipe, Luis, and thought it's excellent. Thanks!

I like it too. Thanks, Luis!

> I'd just add a few paragraphs about setting up a PAU and adding users
> to it. Now that grok comes with it's own PAU configured out-of-the
> box, perhaps that's easier to explain. Maybe we should wait for a new
> Grok release at add that to your recipe, or add another recipe about
> it.

Beside the few paragraphs marked with `FIXME` I think Luis' recipe
should go to the mini-tutorials section as quick as possible. The PAU
thing might demand another document structure (and maybe another
mini-tutorial), but maybe it is also possible to extend the permission
tutorial step by step. That should not stop publication of Luis' text,
from my point of view.

Kind regards,

--
Uli