[Grok-dev] Re: grok 0.9.1 release tomorrow

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Tue Aug 21 10:49:15 EDT 2007

Jan-Wijbrand Kolman wrote:
> Martijn Faassen wrote:
>> I'm planning on making a grok 0.9.1 release tomorrow (tuesday 21
>> august) which should include all the recent changes. This will likely
>> trigger a release of martian and other dependencies as well.
>
> Two points:
>
> 1) Should I merge the skip (f)tests branch with the martian trunk for
> this release?
>
> 2) Should I merge the jw-define-roles-directive with the grok trunk for
> this release?

My apologies for not getting back to you sooner, now it's probably too
late to do much work.

I intend to do the release this evening. I'd prefer to stick with what's
known and tested. Let's merge these things afterwards.

I can imagine you'd like a 0.10.1 release or 0.11 release soon
afterwards which includes these features.