[Grok-dev] Re: Permissions-tutorial in SVN

Uli Fouquet uli at gnufix.de
Thu Aug 23 08:31:10 EDT 2007

Hi Jan-Wijbrand,

Am Donnerstag, den 23.08.2007, 14:15 +0200 schrieb Jan-Wijbrand Kolman:
> > This might be frustrating and a short remark in the
> > tutorial (as I did in Luis' tutorial) could avoid this effect.
>
> FYI: the remark is still there. Well, in reverse: it points out that
> grok.Permission *used to be* grok.define_permission.

Yes, I noticed that :-) However at bottom, where roles are described
using grok.Role, there is no hint, that this won't work with the release
version and all paragraphs describing the release-version way to define
roles have vanished. BTW: I love the new way of grok.Permission /
grok.Role! It's really cool.

Kind regards,

--
Uli