[Grok-dev] Grok and PostgreSQL, where do I start?

Peter Bengtsson peter at fry-it.com
Tue Dec 18 14:47:52 EST 2007

Thanks Brandon,

That's great. I don't understand it but it looks like there's light at
the end of that tunnel if I read the manual.

For the particular problem I'm facing today I might just do my own
'import psycopg' since there is no model to talk about here and the
tables already exist in a running database.

--
Peter Bengtsson,
work www.fry-it.com