[Grok-dev] Re: grok install problems

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Wed Dec 19 05:30:16 EST 2007

Sebastian Ware wrote:
> 18 dec 2007 kl. 22.01 skrev George Wright:
>
>> By the way is there a grok-users list? I don't really belong to a
>> grok-dev!
>> Thanks and best wishes.
>
> We are all newbies here, except for those who aren't... but they still
> like keeping everybody around the same campfire :)

Yup. We have a single mailing list for the forseeable future, and this
is deliberate. If traffic grows significantly (which I hope it will)
we'll consider splitting things up, but Grok needs to be very user
focused and for now a single mailing list suits us well.

So, we *want* to hear about your installation problems, as we need to
make Grok as easy to install as we can. We want to hear about any other
problems and questions too!