[Grok-dev] Any Grok developers using PyDev and Eclipse?

Leonardo Rochael Almeida leorochael at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 12:44:09 EST 2007

All you have to make sure is that all eggs are in the PYTHONPATH for
either the interpreter or the project. Don't add eggs you're not
developing to the "source" directories of your project otherwise
they'll be analysed for warnings and errors (if using PyDev
Extensions), and you can get a bunch of spurious notices this way.

BTW PyDev Extensions are highly recommended. They're proprietary, but
cheap, and extremely useful.

Cheers, Leo