[Grok-dev] Grok website status?

Kevin Teague kevin at bud.ca
Wed Dec 19 20:20:55 EST 2007

> So, what's the status on the Grok website? What's blocking it? :)

Laziness :(

The ReST issues are a bit thorny, I started to look at it a while
back, but it was non-trivial to fix (I've never actually used ReST ...
I know, I know, it's a Python standard ... ) and then I got distracted
with other things. However, I've just begun my holiday vacation, so my
goal over the next 12 days is to spend some time on the grok site and
hopefully resolve the outstanding issues and relaunch it so that
people can start adding tutorials and other new grok content.