[Grok-dev] [website] Let's do content!

Sebastian Ware sebastian at urbantalk.se
Mon Dec 31 07:10:30 EST 2007

Some humble input :)

The logo for the banner was updated a while back, you can download it
here:

   http://www.urbantalk.se/DEVELOPER/grok_3/images/GROK_Logo.jpg

...from...

   http://www.urbantalk.se/DEVELOPER/grok_3

Also, I wonder if you could add a width to the content of the front
page. The lines run too long, the original design was set to "width:
540px".

I also suggest removing the titles from the side bar:

  "get grok"
  "grok news"

and switch so the download/release box comes above the news.

and Happy New Year :)

Mvh Sebastian