[Grok-dev] New sample app: LoginDemo

Uli Fouquet uli at gnufix.de
Mon Dec 31 07:57:46 EST 2007

Hi Luciano,

Am Montag, den 31.12.2007, 09:50 -0200 schrieb Luciano Ramalho:

> Hey, Uli, very nice to hear from you!

Nice to hear from you too :-)

> Thanks for the reminder, I had forgotten all about this... I still
> think it would be a good idea to put session authentication back to
> the admin ui. Any problems people may have updating will be much more
> contained now than after we go to beta or do a 1.0 release.

I share your opinion. However, I would like to wait, until the admin
stuff is decoupled from the grok core-package. As a standalone
package/application the admin UI has far more possibilities to offer. I
already got pretty far with this.

Best wishes to you and your family and a happy new year to everybody!

Let's make it another Great Grok Year!

--
Uli