[Grok-dev] [website] Let's do content!

Sebastian Ware sebastian at urbantalk.se
Mon Dec 31 13:00:32 EST 2007

31 dec 2007 kl. 15.09 skrev Kevin Teague:

> On Dec 31, 2007, at 4:10 AM, Sebastian Ware wrote:
>>
>> The logo for the banner was updated a while back, you can download
>> it here:
>>
>> http://www.urbantalk.se/DEVELOPER/grok_3/images/GROK_Logo.jpg
>>
>> ...from...
>>
>> http://www.urbantalk.se/DEVELOPER/grok_3
>
> Hmm, wouldn't we want to use the color version of the logo on the
> web site? I like the colored logo better. Personally, I think it'd
> be good to have the cave drawings in the background to fade out as
> they approached the logo, this way the logo would be rendered
> against a flat background which would make it look more distinctive.
> What do others think?

I think the monochromatic version of the logo blends well with the
overall design that I created a couple of months before the logo was
finalised. The colour version of the logo would require further work
to look nice (maybe a reason why the extra grey line was added to the
banner, but more work needs to be done).

Mvh Sebastian