[Grok-dev] hurry.query, batching the results

Sebastian Ware sebastian at urbantalk.se
Tue Jul 3 07:17:00 EDT 2007

Hi

I am trying to batch the results of hurry.query but I get an error...

   TypeError: sequence index must be integer

...I am modifying the serachResult() method in effect doing this:

     def searchResults(self, query):
         results = query.apply()
         if results is not None:
             uidutil = zapi.getUtility(IIntIds)
             results = ResultSet(results[0:1], uidutil)
         return results

...but it chokes on the results[0:1] slicing. From what I understand
of the rest of the code, it is only a list of integers, so I don't
understand why I can't slice it.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Mvh Sebastian