[Grok-dev] How do I reference a common template in the statics folder?

Sebastian Ware sebastian at urbantalk.se
Fri Jul 6 09:30:24 EDT 2007

It turns out that my error was due to the following attribute in my

       metal:define-macro="admin_template">

If I write this:

...or this...

       xmlns:metal="http://xml.zope.org/namespaces/metal"
       metal:define-macro="admin_template">

The problem here is the rather useless error message... "TypeError:
unsubscriptable object"
Unless one starts with a working pattern, it is close to impossible
to realise where it is broken.

Mvh Sebastian