[Grok-dev] Re: Zope 3 error message rage... :)

Uli Fouquet uli at gnufix.de
Sat Jul 7 18:24:56 EDT 2007

Hi Luciano,

On Sat, 07.07.2007, 18:24 -0300 Luciano Ramalho wrote:
> I just fixed the small error in Uli's macro.txt tutorial. The rest of
> the tutorial is fine and I already tested what it teaches. I commited
> my fix directly to Uli's sandbox.

That's fine. Thank you! Sorry for the trouble.

> Now that we were tasked to reorganize these mini-tutorials, should we
> move them to a new place in the repository?

What about a new subdirectory in doc/?

> I tomorrow I will post here an inventory of the mini-tutorials we
> have, and where their "canonical" versions currently live.

You can copy the macro-tutorial to wherever you like. A sandbox isn't a
"canonical" place anyway, I think. Would be nice if I could change the
contents also at the new location.

I'm currently busy preparing for the Europython, so the MacOS-X install
tutorial will not be ready before monday or tuesday. I'll send you a
message then.

Cheers,

--
Uli