[Grok-dev] Grok CD

Armin C. Stroß-Radschinski developer at acsr.de
Sun Jul 8 07:51:10 EDT 2007

Am 07.07.2007 um 21:28 Martijn Faassen wrotze in the "grok the
character, grok the logo" thread:
> Hi there,
>
> Quite some discussions (hidden away in a thread, bad Armin for
> replying to an existing message? :) on the grok logo.
I was mixing up threads because my thread view changed by accident ;-)
> * I like the idea of the stylized club in the logo. The club will
> be fine in a few years time - I don't think we'll be dumping the
> caveman mascot any time soon, and a club is a great example of a
> simple, effective, powerful, flexible tool, which Grok tries to be.
> There's lots to play with there.
>
> I think
>
> http://www.dzug.org/marketing/corporate-design/grok/grok-signetb.png/
>
> is a heading in the right direction, though perhaps we can make the
> colorscheme more stone-age. Whatever that is. :) I'm just now sure
> about the green. Sebastian, what do you think would fit in the new
> layout?
1+
the green was just to have a 2-color alternative to the blue one with
the smash! subline
I missed totally the new GROK-CD thread because I kept the design
stuff separate by a rule.
We should use the skia font! and omit the reflection in the CD – but
use it on the website!

I send this now into the GROK CD thread!
--
Armin Carl Stroß-Radschinski, Dipl. Designer
acsr infopair, Landgrafenstraße 32, 53842 Troisdorf, Germany

Telefon +49 (0) 22 41 / 94 69 94, FAX +49 (0) 22 41 / 94 69 96
eMail a.stross-radschinski at infopair.com - http://www.infopair.com
UST. ID Nr: DE154092803