[Grok-dev] Re: Grok-CD

Armin C. Stroß-Radschinski developer at acsr.de
Tue Jul 10 16:07:40 EDT 2007

Am 10.07.2007 um 20:15 schrieb Sebastian Ware:

> The club rocks! :)
>
> I am thinking something like this. Almost as if Grok (the logo...)
> is wielding the club...
> http://www.urbantalk.se/DEVELOPER/grok_3/logo/grok-signet-
> knuckleclub_sw.png
>
> It's compact, yet not restrained.
>
> Mvh Sebastian
Hi Sebastian,
I put this version in the folder with the development too. Did you
see the last ones?
http://www.dzug.org/marketing/corporate-design/grok

General this one is of course better from the layout point of view,
but the club seems a little bit useless – dropped down. Like GROK is
80 years old ;-). But the semantics should always transport "Impact"
"Drive" "ME TOOL WORK WELL". This subtile effects are important when
you "catch" the logo with the first view.

The brain is a pattern matching machine: Always deciding if something
is food, friend or enemy.
I played around and the thing is that I am still not fully satisfied.
There must be one improvement that gives the last kick. Let us sleep
one night and get the "club" hit ;-) tomorrow!

Cheers Armin

--
Armin Carl Stroß-Radschinski, Dipl. Designer
acsr infopair, Landgrafenstraße 32, 53842 Troisdorf, Germany

Telefon +49 (0) 22 41 / 94 69 94, FAX +49 (0) 22 41 / 94 69 96
eMail a.stross-radschinski at infopair.com - http://www.infopair.com
UST. ID Nr: DE154092803