[Grok-dev] Naming for theming hook? (Was: Midtem reports)

Lennart Regebro regebro at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 16:04:03 EDT 2007

On 7/17/07, Martijn Faassen <faassen at startifact.com> wrote:
> Hey,
>
> On 7/17/07, Lennart Regebro <regebro at gmail.com> wrote:
> > On 7/17/07, Uli Fouquet <uli at gnufix.de> wrote:
> > >         https://gf1.gnufix.de/~uli/grok/demo/
> >
> > Very nice! Just the kind of friendly attitude a management interface
> > needs to have to impress the Rails-crowd.
> >
> > Although it won't impress business managers. For that you need to have
> > buttons that are 3cm high and have fonts with nice friendly rounded
> > edges. ;-)
>
> I guess for that purpose we need to make it themeable. :)

Good point! :-)

On that topic, I'm aiming at making a module that enables the main
theming hook for Zope3, and another module that does it for grok. I
need naming suggestions.

z3c.publicationhook? z3c.theminghook? z3c.theming.hook? just
3c.theming? codespeak.theming? smoochy.theming? (OK, now I'm just
making fun of Lovely systems, that wasn't serious).

Any other wild ideas?

http://www.colliberty.com/
+33 661 58 14 64