[Grok-dev] grok, martian, z3c and jquery

Darryl Cousins darryl at darrylcousins.net.nz
Tue Jul 24 19:47:32 EDT 2007

Hi,

I like grok and martian and I am also charmed by z3c patterns and jquery
(both on svn.zope.org).

There is a duplicate of z3c.formdemo which uses martian for
registrations. More info and install instructions at:
http://www.tfws.org.nz/mars/mars.formdemo

I am now slowly working on a website prototype using z3c patterns.
http://www.tfws.org.nz/mars/tfws.website  It doesn't yet use jquery but
that is the intention (once I start getting a better handle on it).

For examples of the workings of jquery I suggest a look at
z3c.formjsdemo [1].

BTW the tfws.org.nz website is a grok application. A demo is available
at http://demo.tfws.org.nz/ - login details on the home page.

[1] http://svn.zope.org/z3c.formjsdemo

Regards,
Darryl