[Grok-dev] Re: Suggested look for grok.zope.org
luciano at ramalho.org
Fri Jun 1 15:10:49 EDT 2007
- I like the cave paintings idea very much.
- The page looks washed out; I am not asking for brighter colors
necessarily just better contrast all over. I think the gray top along
with the gray lettering over orange in the central box with the icons
are the main reasons why the page looks washed out; it's annoying
- I don'k think the glass-like reflection of the Grok name on the
title bar is in sync with the cave theme.
- I preferred the old caveman; it looked friendlier and the glasses
made the whole irony of it stand out;
- With the mouseover, the text in the main box gets good contrast.
- The layout of the page heading needs adjustment, from the Once you
GROK... to the ME GROK phrase. There is a large white area between the
two text lines, and the caveman is sort of out of place. If the
caveman was aligned to the top of the white background the layout
would look better. Also, I don't think the underline below Once you
GROK... is serving any purpose, it's just cluttering.
Sorry if I sound blunt. English is not my native language.
Keep up the good work, Sebastian!
More information about the Grok-dev