[Grok-dev] Re: Adding machine example

Luciano Ramalho luciano at ramalho.org
Fri Jun 1 18:49:56 EDT 2007

That is solved (thanks fcorrea and phillikon).

I now present to you Adder, a port of an old Zope 2 example I've used
for years. It's one of the simplest web apps possible that still has a
real use: an adding machine with tape.

The complete example is at a project of mine in Google project
hosting. I want to contribute it to Grok but I don't know where to put
it in the grok svn tree at zope.org (and I don't know how I should
package it either).

Only two files are changed from the standard grokproject app:

http://turing-club.googlecode.com/svn/grok/adder/trunk/src/adder/app.py

and:

http://turing-club.googlecode.com/svn/grok/adder/trunk/src/adder/app_templates/index.pt

To check it out, create a grokproject and overwrite the src dir with
the result of this:

svn checkout http://turing-club.googlecode.com/svn/grok/adder/trunk/src

***

So, that is the sample app I was suggesting to be included in the
Tutorial earlier today.

Cheers,

Luciano