[Grok-dev] Re: Suggested look for grok.zope.org

Sebastian Ware sebastian at urbantalk.se
Sat Jun 2 05:12:01 EDT 2007

Thanks for letting me know that you are using a Macbook!!! This makes
it possible for me to investigate your claims. :)

Sometimes there is a difference between what "is" and what "is
perceived" and even more so what "is described as being perceived".
This doesn't invalidate the feedback, it just makes it very, very
difficult to investigate. :)

Just for the record, there will be probably 50-100 touch-ups going
from the current state to a final design. That's part of the design
process.

Mvh Sebastian