[Grok-dev] Re: AssertionError on install on WinXP

Shane Graber sgraber at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 11:20:11 EDT 2007

BTW is there a wiki someplace that this could be added to?  I can't be
the only one wanting to evalute Grok on a Windowe platform.  :)

Shane

--
---------
Bender: "Amy, you like cute things so I baked you a pony."

http://www.reefs.org - Where reefkeeping begins on the internet.
http://www.advancedaquarist.com - High quality, free monthly publication for
the reef keeping hobbyist.
http://www.aquaristcourses.org - Distance learning courses for the