[Grok-dev] Neanderthal Sprint October 1-5 2007 in Cologne

Aroldo Souza-Leite asouzaleite at gmx.de
Tue Jun 12 09:10:42 EDT 2007

Hi,

the Neanderthal sprint will take place in the week of  1 to 5  October
2007 in Cologne, Germany (1/2 hour away from Neanderthal). A trip to
Neanderthal is intended to be part of the sprint's cultural programme.

The Gesellschaft für Unternehmensberatung Cyrus Köln (www.gfu.net) is
making a seminar  room and some of their seminar infrastructure
available for the sprinters during the whole sprint week, including
October 3 (a bank holiday).

The Rheinland section of DZUG will be the sprint organisers. We'll be
meeting in the end of this month or in the  beginning of July for the
first org steps. I'll keep this list up to date.

Cheers.

Aroldo.