[Grok-dev] Sensible default: Interface for annotation

Christian Theune ct at gocept.com
Sun Jun 17 07:42:48 EDT 2007

Hi,

I just discovered a potential for a reasonable default, although I'm not
sure whether it's reasonable or not:

When having a file like this:

class IMyThingy(grok.Interface):

class MyThingy(grok.Annotation):

Two things will happen now:

a) I need to specify a context
b) I need to declare that MyThingy implements grok.Annotation

Multiple things I can imagine:

- grok.Annotation accepts the only locally defined interface
  as a default for grok.implements
- grok.context decides for either the interface or the class
  as a default

Those suggestions weren't drafted too intensively, feel free to discuss
them away and tear them apart. :)

Christian