[Grok-dev] Grokstar buildout.cfg

Sebastian Ware sebastian at urbantalk.se
Wed Jun 20 06:08:36 EDT 2007

Hi!

I think the buildout.cfg in Grokstar should be updated in the
following way (a change in the comment):

*** [snip] ***
[zope3]
recipe = zc.recipe.cmmi
extra_options = --with-python=${buildout:executable} --force
url = http://www.zope.org/Products/Zope3/3.3.1/Zope-3.3.1.tgz

# If you already have a Zope 3 installation, you can *remove* the
# 'zope3' name from the 'parts' listing in the [buildout] section,
# comment out the [zope3] section above, and uncomment the [zope3]
# section below.
# [zope3]
# location = /the/location/of/your/zope3
*** [end snip] ***

If I don't comment out the first [zope3] section I get the follwing
error:

SystemError:
('Failed', './configure --prefix=/Users/sebastianware/Grok Projects/
Grokstar/parts/zope3 --with-python=/usr/local/bin/python2.4 --force')

By commenting out in the above described way, it works like a charm.

Mvh Sebastian