[Grok-dev] Re: Grokstar buildout.cfg

Sebastian Ware sebastian at urbantalk.se
Wed Jun 20 06:38:31 EDT 2007

For what it's worth I would like to mention that I think the sample
app Grokstar is potentially amazing! And I think it would be worth
adding some comments in the code (I am scratching my head a bit...).
It has lots of great stuff that is really useful (especially the
workflow part).

Basically, once you get Grokstar, you can really do stuff that people
will pay you for. :)

Mvh Sebastian