[Grok-dev] Re: How to proceed with Grok character!

Armin C. Stroß-Radschinski developer at acsr.de
Wed Jun 20 13:08:01 EDT 2007

Am 20.06.2007 um 17:38 schrieb Lennart Regebro:

> I like the new grok too. But he does look slightly less friendly.
> Could he be Grunt, Groks ZCML using friend, who has a frown because of
> ZCML? :-)

Hi Lennart,
take a look at my first more "optimistic" version Grok7.
Am 20.06.2007 um 14:59 schrieb Armin Stroß-Radschinski:

> I upload some current pixel versions soon as possible and maybe a
> backport of the AI.
> You can find a former state here:
> http://www.dzug.org/marketing/corporate-design/grok/bild_1.png
>
> regards
>
> Armin

But I agree with Martijn, that the original Grok has a "mysterius
smile" in advance of simplification which leads to the smashing of
ZCML. So the current Grok10 is a backport to the original version.

There are more emotional impacts available soon or later (at this
time as scribbles from Felicia, the original artist and of course
later from me). They will be under progress at once, if there is a
general decision is made to proceed with my version.

So if there is a broader consense, (it seems so) I need a kick. ;-)

Hi Sebastian:
Please take the Grok10 until final decisions are made. I provide you
in the later with an EPS-Version. You can render this one in
Photoshop as a transparent PNG in every size. This is ready now but
not structured (flattened path) but will also open in AI11. Give me
time for the backport of the smashing "Jumping-Jack" version until
everything is ready.

http://www.infopair.com/customer_area/download/grokcavenman10flat.eps

Armin
--
Armin Carl Stroß-Radschinski, Dipl. Designer
acsr infopair, Landgrafenstraße 32, 53842 Troisdorf, Germany

Telefon +49 (0) 22 41 / 94 69 94, FAX +49 (0) 22 41 / 94 69 96
eMail a.stross-radschinski at infopair.com - http://www.infopair.com