[Grok-dev] Saving multiple objects from one AddForm

Luciano Ramalho luciano at ramalho.org
Fri Jun 29 00:37:51 EDT 2007

On 6/28/07, Darryl Cousins <darryl.cousins at treefernwebservices.co.nz> wrote:
> After a quick look I notice first that you have missed form_fields for
> the DemoBooks add form, which would explain why the fields are empty.

Thanks, Darryl. I added the form_fields declaration, but now what
happens is that only the last book in the collection has its fields
filled, and all the others are created empty like before.

There is some magic stuff going on in the AddForm machinery that I
don't understand. I know I am abusing the add form for my evil
purposes, but it did occur to me that someone might want instantiate
several objects from one form anyway...

Cheers,

Luciano