[Grok-dev] Saving multiple objects from one AddForm

Luciano Ramalho luciano at ramalho.org
Fri Jun 29 12:41:49 EDT 2007

On 6/29/07, Darryl Cousins <darryl at darrylcousins.net.nz> wrote:
> I had another look at the code but I can't help. I would be debugging by
> examining everything inside inside the loop. applyData returns `a
> dictionary of interfaces and their fields that were changed` - maybe
> look at that too.

I've read some of the Grok and Zope3 code that makes applyData tick.
It interesting to see the complexity of the API that Grok shields us
from.

I haven't yet solved the problem I described. But I know what I was
trying to do is an ugly hack, so I will pursue a better way of loading
sample data: an XML-RPC view that will eventually be a real part of
the Kirbi application.

Cheers,

Luciano