[Grok-dev] new grokproject features

Philipp von Weitershausen philipp at weitershausen.de
Tue Mar 6 15:28:19 EST 2007

Small update on grokproject:

* the default for the demo module is now 'app.py', as suggested. That
means you can rush through this option by simply hitting Enter :).

* I provided a very crude implementation of a --with-zope3 option which
lets you point to an existing Zope 3 installation. In that case the
buildout will not try to download and install Zope 3 locally, but
instead use the already existing installation. I'm investigating how
this change will enable us to use grokproject on Windows. Due to some
lack of path escaping, it doesn't work yet but it might once I fix that.

Next Zope 3 training at Camp5: http://trizpug.org/boot-camp/camp5