[Grok-dev] Re: Grok at DZUG, EuroPython

Christian Theune ct at gocept.com
Fri Mar 16 08:46:46 EDT 2007

Am Freitag, den 16.03.2007, 12:52 +0100 schrieb Martijn Faassen:
> Hey Christian,
>
> Christian Theune wrote:
> > Am Donnerstag, den 15.03.2007, 18:27 +0100 schrieb Martijn Faassen:
> [snip]
> >> Are there sprints planned before DZUG? When? What do people think?
> >
> > Sprints are planned both before and after DZUG. I won't be there at the
> > sprint before, because I'll be at the Linuxtag which is in Berlin. I
> > intend to do some ZODB work in the sprints after DZUG.
>
> Ok, so no Grok sprint for you around DZUG then?

Depends on whether I actually do find a topic. I really want to spend
time cleaning up the ZODB code base and this is much easier to do when
Jim is around me so I can annoy him with questions. ;)

I'll check whether Wolfgang is interested in joining us.

> >> Besides DZUG, we should also plan a Grok sprint around EuroPython. This
> >> would also be an excellent point to recruit more people into our project.
> >
> > I'm not sure whether I'll be at EP as their planning doesn't seem to
> > move.
>
> I imagine that the EuroPython planning will start going faster in the
> near future.
>
> Since this means possibly no Grok sprints for you at all, would you
> prefer having a Grok sprint being organized in late april/early may in
> the NL then?

I'd join that definitely, although I'm very restricted to weekends and
maybe a friday *or* monday in addition (using late monday or late
thursday for traveling.)

I might make it to EP if I get a reasonable flight, they start getting
expensive.

Christian