[Grok-dev] Re: Portlets (and maybe other skinning).

Lennart Regebro regebro at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 04:52:18 EDT 2007

> Obviously Grok should come with some manner of creating common themes
> for application (and it already does, ZPT macros)

Tim pointed out to me that the forms in Grok doesn't use macros, which
means that you can't use a master macro if you use forms. So I don't
agree that Grok supports using ZPT macros as of today.

(Also, using ZPT macros locks you into use ZPT, and I'd like to avoid that).

And a reminder: If anybody has any other ideas except the three I
mentioned, I'd love to hear them. Brainstorm a bit, people! :-)

http://www.colliberty.com/
+33 661 58 14 64