[Grok-dev] Re: bad layout of code samples on grok.zope.org

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Thu Mar 22 19:50:51 EDT 2007

Hey,

On 3/22/07, Kevin Teague <kevin at bud.ca> wrote:
> I fixed the indenting. My text editor auto-indented everything last
> time I updated the tutorial - have to watch out for that.

Thanks! What's the need to edit the HTML, by the way? Perhaps we can
tweak the generation process to make this unnecessary.

> I also noticed that when the code snippets get pulled in, an extra
> newline gets added in within the pre block. This is mildly visually
> annoying, but I am not sure how to prevent it.

Yeah, I noticed that too. It's actually just a newline in the other
file, but I tend to end my files with a newline...

I'm not sure how to correct that, except if we edited all the source
files and took away that line. That's a bit of a bother, though.