[Grok-dev] heading layout on website

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Wed Mar 28 16:36:21 EDT 2007

Hi there,

A few days ago, I updated the tutorial.txt and introduced an extra level
of headings. This is not yet reflected on the website. Anyway, that's
not a complaint, I don't think I let anyone know and there's no rush,
but just so you know there's an update. :)

I did notice however that the display of heading levels on the "about"
page is a bit off. The header for the whole page is rendered the same
size and style as the header for each section. This makes it appear as
if there is an empty section.

Once the tutorial is updated, I expect this issue to become more
pressing, so I figured I'd bring up both issues together.

Apparently they're both h1's in the HTML. I imagine we can still make a
difference in the CSS however, by distinguishing between h1 in a div
'section' and one in a div called 'document'. Anyway, some tweaking
appears to be in order.

Thanks!