[Grok-dev] Re: heading layout on website

Darryl Cousins darryl at darrylcousins.net.nz
Thu Mar 29 09:51:47 EDT 2007

On Thu, 2007-03-29 at 15:37 +0200, Philipp von Weitershausen wrote:
> On 29 Mar 2007, at 13:57 , Darryl Cousins wrote:
> > I've just committed an update to grok/www. Hopefully my small effort
> > with grok2html.py which I have committed to grok/doc
>
> No you haven't :

No I hadn't. :-(

svn add ... Duh

I have now.

The original index.html was not created from rest (?) and so was not
getting the same css styling on the links as the other pages. It is now,
hence the grey. I noted that and changed the css that they are a little
darker. That and h1.title (added) and img.right (added) are changes I
made to stylesheet.

Regards,
Darryl