[Grok-dev] Re: heading layout on website

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Thu Mar 29 10:09:57 EDT 2007

Hey Darryl,

Darryl Cousins wrote:
> On Fri, 2007-03-30 at 01:13 +1200, Darryl Cousins wrote:
>> Hi Martijn,
>>
>> svn co svn://svn.zope.org/repos/main/grok/www

Changes in SVN look good, except that the hyperlinks now don't look like
hyperlinks anymore. That needs tweaking; it really was confusing to me.
I don't recognize them as hyperlinks at all and actually clicked on the
wrong thing on a web page I already know. That's bad. :) Just make them
blue and underlined, or at least something less confusing. Underlined
gives a good clue already, I think.

I see that the website was also updated with this. This is great, but I
really do want better hyperlinks. :)